In this post you will find important meanings to develop smart strategies and how to reach your goals being measurable, I invite you to read this article below.
What are SMART Marketing strategies and how to establish the objectives?
Within an Inbound Marketing project you must always establish marketing objectives, the objectives must be clear and at all times achievable. Establishing content or communication strategies is a process where the company must know from the internal and / or external point of view, the market, the competition, the communication with the audience, the product or service and the factors within its corporate environment .
Some of the first functions at the time of establishing an Inbound project, you must first analyze the Buyer person, know their habits, behaviors, demographic data, the Pain Point.
The term SMART helps us to establish our goals better by each letter composed in the word. At the time of establishing the objectives each one must be analyzed by this terminology.
The letter S is expressed as Specific: In this part we must be clear about our objective, such as figures with deadlines and have very precise where you want to go.
- Measurable: The objectives must be measurable at all times, they must be monitored to know how they are working.
- Achievable: It is very important to establish impactful objectives that generate a challenge for the team, but that can be met.
- Relevant: The objective must be focused with the final objective of the company.
- Time determined: Set delivery times to comply.
Example to understand:
- Specific: Increase visits to the web.
- Measurable: Increase 30%.
- Achievable: If it is related to visits.
- Relevant: If it is related to the process.
- Time: Deadline established.
As we commented in the previous paragraph, the objectives must be clear and with a certain time limit, with these steps you can create strategies with a positive impact.
It is very important from the moment you develop your objective, first you can have a time to analyze and put into practice Smart Marketing, by means of it you will know if you can achieve the objectives. At GPS Marketing we are experts in developing strategies and enforcing them with the objective.
Companies like Metroblock and SFC STRIKER use these smart strategies to improve their marketing objectives in order to achieve the goals.